Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Okay...I'm Moving AGAIN!


I've taken these last few months off and it has given me time to consider my blog.

I had almost decided to quit- I felt detached from the whole blogging world.
But I also had time to realize that putting words together is just a part of me- its something I do better than singing or cooking or cleaning...

But the whole Blogarita concept gave the impression of a young, beachy, adventurous drunk gal who had a lot of fun things to share.
And I'm not any of that.
Not really.
(Plus- I found out there are other bloggers already using that title.
And here I thought I was being brilliant and original!)

So, I put together a new blog.
New title.
New header.
And it reflects a little more where I'm truly coming from.

Hope you'll like it.
And I hope you'll join me as I start the new year out with
Just The Way It Is .

Until then, may your Christmas bring great happiness,
small miracles,
good food
and loving friends.

And may the new year bring renewed promise...

See you January 2, 2012!!

LINK TO:   http://justtheway-rae.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be yourself girl...that's all we need.

Chryifiwant2 said...

Hellllloooooooo....It's January 2nd. I was promised a blog post, dammit.

lvroftiques said...

I know what you mean about the blogging thang....I'm feeling really "meh" about it lately....But I know that I'd miss having this outlet since nobody in my "real" world likes any of the same things I do *winks*
I'm so happy you stopped by to visit my pin boards! I'm addicted to the "easy" that is pinterest....Junk food galore! *winks* Lol! Vanna

Clipping Path said...

Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.Thanks for sharing.